lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

Volunteer work, Putaendo 2009





Last February a group of students from the Universidad de Chile went to the commune Putaendo for volunteer work that the Federation (FECH) was organized there. Were established several areas of community work such as building a head office, legal aid, health brigades, launched a community radio station, work with children in a summer school and trained neighbor.
In this picture are my friends and I represented in cartoons of plasticine,
Guess who I am !!
In the other picture you can see to me working with a closed machine, cutting tables, it was very funny and very exhausting because in addition we also worked under the sun.
I must say it was a great experience because it helps to know students from other faculties of the University, helps you discover the reality of other communities and helps to strengthen cooperative relationships and your level of organization. Really enjoyed it very well and I have many beautiful memories of these volunteer

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Camila,

    Did you keep in touch with the people from the community?

    Who won the football?

    ResponderEliminar